Current COVID-19 Advice
Letter to Families 28 June 2021
210628.Let Update to Families
Letter Re Christmas Holiday Period and COVID-19
Arrangements over the Christmas Holiday
Please see the following links with the government advice and information on returning to school
School Re-opening Booklet
Booklet for families
The following E-Learning is available for children to access at home:
– learning to add and subtract.
– interactive maths games with quick fire questions on number bonds, times tables, doubling and halving, multiples, division facts and square numbers. Includes hit the button.
– learning for students in the classroom and home, through interactive activities, games and challenges.
– Available through the BBC iPlayer. Teaches early number skills.
– EYFS and KS1 can watch as the letters of the alphabet tell stories and make words using phonics.
– Spelling Frame includes all the words – both statutory and the example words – from the National Curriculum for Spelling for Year 1 to Year 6.
Select pupils also have access to the following E-Learning systems:
– addresses the development of oral language, reading, spelling, and writing skills for students who are learning English. Students learning English will develop fundamental reading skills.
– increases students’ engagement with reading, whilst directly teaching them academic vocabulary.
– the online reading program that helps children learn to read. There are also great grammar and spelling activities to try as well.