Current COVID-19 Advice
Please see below for the school’s latest advice on the Coronavirus outbreak. Below the recent updates, there is a list of the school’s E-learning platforms.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HOME LEARNING PACKS WILL BE SENT HOME WITH CHILDREN CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL TODAY (19 MARCH 2020). FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL WE WILL ARRANGE DELIVERY OF THE PACKS
Corona V Letter parents links to services 2020
ADVICE FROM LEEDS CITY COUNCIL:
Letter To Parents COVID 19 - 23 March 2020
INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE ENTITLED TO EMERGENCY CHILDCARE:
Family agreement and information For those entitled to Emergency School Childcare
Copies of the Learning Packs can be found here:
Park Spring Primary COVID 19 update Friday 20 March 2020
Learning Resource Packs
CV Letter March 17th 2020
Corona Virus social story
The following E-Learning is available for children to access at home:
– learning to add and subtract.
– interactive maths games with quick fire questions on number bonds, times tables, doubling and halving, multiples, division facts and square numbers. Includes hit the button.
– learning for students in the classroom and home, through interactive activities, games and challenges.
– Available through the BBC iPlayer. Teaches early number skills.
– EYFS and KS1 can watch as the letters of the alphabet tell stories and make words using phonics.
– Spelling Frame includes all the words – both statutory and the example words – from the National Curriculum for Spelling for Year 1 to Year 6.
Select pupils also have access to the following E-Learning systems:
– addresses the development of oral language, reading, spelling, and writing skills for students who are learning English. Students learning English will develop fundamental reading skills.
– increases students’ engagement with reading, whilst directly teaching them academic vocabulary.
– the online reading program that helps children learn to read. There are also great grammar and spelling activities to try as well.